Shops in Madrid Spain
Madrid is the capital of Spain. Madrid is a shopper's paradise, you will find many luxury shops, boutiques with all the international brands and dozens of vintage shops and fashion outlets for every budget. Many of the major designer brands have their own shop. To name a few: Armani, Valentino, Ralph Lauren and many more. Most shops are open until very late (normally from 10 am to 10 pm).
This site is about the shops, markets, department stores, malls and shopping streets in Madrid.
The shops in Madrid are divided by category:
• fashion (men's, women'sor children's fashion): dresses, suites, jackets, shoes, belts, ties, caps & hats, scarves, bags & wallets and lingerie
• jewellery: fashion accessories, handmade accessories, rings & bracelets, watches and eyewear & sunglasses
• lingerie: underware, bras, babydolls, bodystockings, bodysuits, bridal Lingerie, bustiers and more
• perfumes: colognes, giftsets, bath & body, scented candles and aerosols
• shoes (men's, women's or children's shoes): boots, booties, heels, wedges, sandals, flatso, oxfords, loafers, slippers, sneakers, trainers, sports and more
• shops: miscellaneous, shopping malls, department stores, supermarkets and markets
Shopping districts Madrid
Goya & Salamanca area, Castellana, Argüelles, Preciados, Chueca - Fuencarral and El Rastro.
shopping malls Madrid
The ABC Serrano Centre, the Mercado de Fuencarral, the Moda Shopping mall, La Vaguada, Plaza Norte 2, the Principe Pio shopping centre, Islazul, Madrid Xanadu, Las Rozas Village and Plenilunium.